We’re bringing new meaning to the word “community.”
As humans, we’re hardwired for connection. Belonging to a community makes us feel safe and helps us thrive.
But so often, living with depression can make you feel physically and emotionally isolated. Not only can it feel hard to get through your days and do the things you love, but it can also feel like no one understands what it’s like.
Join the free Depression community!
Connect with thousands of members and find support through daily live chats, curated resources, and one-to-one messaging.
What we’re all about
Bezzy Depression is a free online platform bringing new meaning to the word “community.”
Our aim is to create an experience where:
- everyone feels seen, valued, and understood
- everyone’s story matters
- shared vulnerability is the name of the game
So happy to find a community that knows what I’m experiencing. It’s been so hard for me to explain to my family, and I don’t think even then they believe my symptoms are so bad or [they] even understand.
Bezzy Depression is a place where there’s no stigma around talking openly about your mental health. It’s a place where, finally, you belong.
keeps our community free for you
What you can expect here
Membership is free, and members get full access to the community, including:
- Forums. From treatments to relationships to daily living, depression can impact every aspect of your daily life. Whatever you’re feeling on any given day, there’s a forum where you can connect and share directly with others.
- Stories. We believe that shared experiences empower the kind of belonging that can help you feel validated and less alone with your mental health experiences. Our stories offer perspectives and tips from people who know what it’s like.
- Messaging. If you’re a Bezzy Depression app user, you can connect one-on-one through private messaging. (P.S., If you’re not, you can download the app here.)
- Live discussions. Need to vent? Get advice? Share what’s on your mind? Hop into a daily live chat to join the conversation. They’re often led by Sam Camp, our amazing community guide, but you can also expect to chat with other advocates and experts, too.
- Social-first content. You can stay connected to your community on other platforms, too. Follow us on Instagram for special videos, tips, and more.
- Safety. We take thoughtful steps to build safety, security, and privacy into our platform and foster an environment where you can feel safe sharing personal stories and experiences.
So why do we call it Bezzy?
Our name comes from the British English word for a person’s best or closest friend.
Inspired by the transformative nature of friendship, Bezzy Depression is committed to providing a safe space for shared experiences and authentic conversations, where understanding and acceptance thrive.
We hope you’ll join us.